Friday, August 24, 2012

One Word

I'm totally stealing this meme post from the beautifully preggas Kat at Petticoats and Peplums ... 
One word answers ... let me know if you join in!

1. Where is your mobile phone? Table

2. Your hair?  Grose

3. Your mother? Tomorrow

4. Your father? Big

5. Your favourite food? Coconut 

6. Your dream last night? Vague

7. Your favourite drink? Chai

8. Your dream/goal? Happiness

9. What room are you in? Family

10. Your hobby? Life

11. Your fear? Boys

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Travelling

13. Where were you last night? Boxing

14. Something that you aren’t? Crafty

15. Muffins? Raspberry

16. Wish list item? Beach-house

17. Where did you grow up? Snives

18. Last thing you did? Kiss

19. What are you wearing? Jarmies

20. Your TV? Cougar Town

21. Your pet? Mussycato

22. Friends? Love

23. Your life? Crazy

24. Your mood? Exhausted

25. Missing someone? Sister

26. Vehicle? Mazda

27. Something you’re not wearing? Bra

28. Your favorite store? Markets

29. Your favorite color? Pink

30. When was the last time you laughed? Tonight

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? Janksi

33. One place that I go to over and over? Laundry

34. One person who emails me regularly? Spam

35. Favorite place to eat? Japanese

7 comments:

  1. I love this. I tend to be a little too wordy so condensing my thoughts and responses to one word seems like a challenge in itself :)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think it would be interesting to do this post again in 12 months and see how your answers change. Especially the ones about where you want to be in 6 years and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested to see how much your answers change over the next 12 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us - love learning more about my online friends !!!
    Have a great day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha 1) One thing you aren't wearing? BRA would be my answer too almost ALWAYS (except for when I'm out in public of course!) I feel bad for our visitors who have to see the flop-age and 2) Chai is my fav too!

    ReplyDelete